|This forum provides a space to students to pose questions, voice their opinions and contribute their thoughts.||This is an audio based site meaning that most of the material is provided to you through audio clips. If you need a transcript of the content you can download it here:|
What basic rights should every person be entitled to?
Email us your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Fòk de kloch sonnen pou kon verite a"
- You must hear two bells ringing the hour to know the truth.
- Haitian Radio
- Haiti Progrès
- Haiti en Marche
- Le Nouvelliste
- Interactive feature on Erosion in Haiti
- Photo essay on Water
The Cooperative movement
- Cooperative Movement in Canada
- Women in cooperatives
- Co-op Stories from the field
- Non-formal education
- Open Space
Food Security and Trade
- Report: Food aid and dependency in Haiti
- Multimedia presentation: Food security and nutrition
- Article: on the cost of "hand me downs"
Making Trade Fair
- Oxfam site: Trade issues in Haiti
Canada's involvement in Haiti
- CIDA's Work in Haiti
- Canada Haiti Action Network
Other Canada NGOs working in Haiti